Friday, November 8, 2013

F Is For...

I love November.  In Texas that means things are finally cooling off so that you can enjoy being out.  
I also love giving thanks for all of our blessings.  I have a thankfulness journal and try to stop and write in it often, not just in November!  I hope that you all are encouraged as Lynette and I share what we are thankful for throughout the month and then continue on with our Thankful Thursday's on our Facebook page.  
Last Friday I got to meet up with some of my friends for a going away party for me and a birthday party for my friend Holly.   It hit me then food and friendship go hand in hand and I am so thankful for both.  I got to have sushi and conversation mixed in with laughter and truly enjoy myself.  This group of women holds a special place in my heart.  For the last year we have gotten together once a month and enjoyed each others company.  We have encouraged and supported one another, listened to our struggles, laughed away our problems, and just talked.
Do you have friends that encourage you?

1 comment: