Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pretty Muddy

Taken from the Pretty Muddy website.


Have you heard of the Pretty Muddy Run?  I just found out about it and I'm so excited to get to blog about it through Girls Gone Sporty.  The Pretty Muddy Run is a women's only run that was started by a group of businessmen that were impressed by their wives.  They saw all that their wives did, women like you and me, and wanted them to have something to do to "let their hair down."  
These amazing husbands developed an untimed 5k obstacle course so that women all over could gather friends and have fun while staying fit.  To add to the fun they even set up a family edition where families can run the last wave together and get messy together! 
They have partnered up with the Susan G. Komen foundation to benefit cancer survivors.  You can even fund raise through the site and raise money to help breast cancer survivors too.  
This race is right up my alley and if I wasn't going to be 8 months pregnant I would be running the Dallas race on April 26th!  They also have races on May 3rd in Sacramento, August 16th in Chicago, and September 20th in Richmond.  What's that you want a discount code?  Okay, I'll share one with you.  Use the code GIRLSGONESPORTY for five dollars off of your entry and you might want to come back by in the next couple days for something even more exciting.....until then tell me have you ever done a mud run?

No comments:

Post a Comment