Monday, May 5, 2014

Changes

It's been a little over a year since Kelli and I launched Mom 4ce and in that time, we've gone through a lot of changes...

Sarge and I moved from TX to OK to help take care of my father in love.

Kelli found out she was expecting #5.

My father in love passed away.

Kelli and her family moved across the great state of TX.

And now Sarge is being released from active duty and starting school.

This change scares me the most.  See, I'm the type of person who likes to have everything laid out and know what's going to happen.  But I can't see how this change is going to affect us.  I know in the end the plan will produce a benefit for us, but it's the getting from point a to point b that I have no control over.

To help me through this, I'm adopting a new life verse(s).

Matthew 6:25, 34

"25: Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 34: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

I know things will still be challenging.  I know I will still get stressed about things I can't control.  But, I'm going to take one day at a time and focus on what's important =)




No comments:

Post a Comment