Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Granilla Bar Review

Remember when you were a kid and you had a granola bar every day in your lunch box?  Certainly that wasn't just me, right?  Well, I was looking for something similar for my kids but I didn't want any weird junk in it.  Enter The Granilla Bar.  Seriously people these things are DIVINE! 
I kept seeing the name pop up after Paleo FX so I went to the website and ordered a box and my whole family ate them....in less than a week!
There are two flavors and both are equally amazing.  I can't even pick a favorite because that would be like having a favorite child, it's just that impossible!  
My kids have enjoyed eating them as a snack and maybe once or twice as breakfast.  My husband has taken them to work to eat as his on the go breakfast.  I enjoyed them as a sweet treat and have even crumbled them on top of my ice cream.  
So after eating these bars and falling in love with them, I contacted Denise and got a discount code to share with all of you; you're welcome!  
For the next week type in the code mom4ce for ten dollars off of your total order.  
Then, when you get your delivery try not to eat them all in one day.  
After you eat them come back and tell me how much you love them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment