Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Am I Old Now?

Tomorrow is my (Kelli) birthday. A few years ago I would start counting down and harassing people about the fact that it was almost MY day. The last few years I have not done that, in fact I've kind of almost forgotten until the big day was almost here. In fact, this year I had to reschedule a few appointments because I realized that I had scheduled clients ON MY BIRTHDAY, yeah that was funny and embarrassing to explain.


A lot of people have told me that this behavior starts when I want to ignore my age. I don't think that that is the case though, I think that I am just so busy that September flew by and October is rushing in faster than September! I spent time in Utah for Young Living's Silver Retreat then I came home to head to Dallas for a funeral, from there I have been working on the launch of my 30 Days To Wellness Program and I have continued homeschooling my kids and tutoring at our co-op. If it wasn't for Lynette this poor blog would have shriveled up and died! 

So, tomorrow is my birthday. It's also the start of a new month AND it's the countdown for what I call Sugar Season...or more commonly known as the Holiday Season. This is the perfect time to start setting up your goals and planning how you are going to go through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's without gaining unwanted weight. You might want to check out my FREE 30 Days To Health program here. We start on October 4th in my Facebook Group. I hope that you will join us. 

I've decided since writing this that I am not going to get old or forget my birthday anymore. So it's 366 days until my next birthday, just in case you were wondering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment