Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sponsor Showcase: RK Photography


I want to take this opportunity to thank our first sponsor: RK Photography Studio!

Rebekah is an ubber talented photographer with an eye for capturing that perfect shot.  She specializes in family photography including maternity and newborn sessions.

Here's just a sampling of her work!








From Rebekah:

"Hello Friends :) If you are local and interested in a mini-session in time for Easter, please let me know! I will be out at Cedar Hill State Park on March 9, and it should be a lot of fun. 


Mini Sessions include 4 digitally edited files on disc, and for an additional $25 I will include an 8x10 portrait mounted on 2mm backerboard for easy framing! 



Mid morning and afternoon sessions are available. If anyone is interested, please email me at: rdmorgan512@yahoo.com and I will get your time slot booked."


If you're local to the area, I hope you take advantage of this amazing photographer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment