Monday, September 23, 2013

My Streakin' Fail

If you all remember, I started a running streak.  My goal was to run, walk, or bike for at least fifteen minutes a day.  To be honest, it was harder than I expected and I struggled through the first week and then slowly fizzled. 

However, something great happened.... My running partner and I got back into the groove of meeting a few times a week!  We have been getting in 2.5 to 3.5 miles each time we meet and it doesn't feel like work because we are busy talking and don't realize the aches, pains, and whatever other excuse I would normally focus on. 

Even though I have not streaked my ninety day goal yet; I am celebrating my first victory and planning for my next one. 

October 1st is my birthday, more importantly it is the day that I am restarting my streak.  I refuse to let my first bump in the road throw me off track for good.

You can follow my streak on our Mom 4ce Facebook page.  
So tell me, what do you do when you hit a bump in the road on the way to achieving your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment