Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Breakin' The Streak...AGAIN

Well, once again I have broken my streak.  I didn't even make it a week.  I got really sick and broke it after five days!  I'm frustrated but have chosen to not restart the streak right now. 
I LOVE exercising!  Really I do.  However, I hate piling myself up with quotas, plans, challenges, and other things that make myself crazy. 
I have decided that with moving that I should not stress myself out with a streak.  I am meeting my running/walking buddy two to three times a week and I am going to do weights or Pilates on the other days. 
Normally I would have made a calendar of workouts but right now I am cutting myself some slack.  
Once I get moved I will get back to scheduling my workouts and getting more strict with my goals.  
So tell me, what's going on with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment