Friday, December 27, 2013

Chocolate Chip Bread

I promised this recipe to many of you on Tuesday but I got distracted getting ready for Christmas and packing to move on the 30th and sadly this blog flew out of my head!  I'm so sorry and hopefully this bread will make up for my neglecting you. 
I woke up Monday dreaming of chocolate and bread and this is what I whipped up.  If you try it and like it please please please share this post with your friends, pretty please!

3 cups gluten free all purpose flour (regular flour works too)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking soda
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup red palm oil
1/2 cup softened cream cheese
1/2 cup water (start off with a 1/4 cup and add more if needed)
1 bag chocolate chips (we use Enjoy Life)
 
Fill two bread pans half way full and bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment