Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Fun

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.  ~Roy L. Smith

I found this quote while I was "researching" (playing) on the computer today.  My husband and I have been trying to wrap gifts for the last two or three night.  It's been a challenge but we finally accomplished it tonight.  We have had a fun night of watching a movie and getting the kids presents wrapped.  I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning when they unwrap everything!
Last night we went over to my sister-in-laws house and celebrated my mother and father-in-laws birthday's as well as exchanged gifts with my sister-in-law and her family.  The kids have been so happy to play with the new toys today since I packed up half of their stuff yesterday.  
How are your Christmas plans going this year?  Are you taking the time to enjoy it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment