Friday, April 11, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cake

I have been playing around in the kitchen lately and wanted to come up with a breakfast cake or muffin that I could make up and then have leftovers for the next morning.  I think I've finally found the recipe!  
My kids devoured this and everybody (including the super picky one) had seconds, in my house that's a winner.  

You will need: 

3/4 Cup Avocado Oil 
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
4 Eggs
1/2 Cup Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 Cup peeled and chopped Apples

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix everything except for apples.  Make sure that everything is incorporated really well.  Stir in apples.  Pour into a 9X13 oiled pan.  Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.  Let cool 5-10 minutes and then ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment