Saturday, November 1, 2014

Proud To Be Me

One of the fun things about being a SweatPink Ambassador is all of the people that we get to "meet". It's exciting to know that you are part of a team of women that want to encourage and challenge others to get healthy!
One of the things that we forget about as women is that we should take pride in our accomplishments and ourselves. So, I was super excited when I saw a post about a blogger taking November and turning it into a month of being proud to be ourselves or #proudtobeme
Lynette and I will be blogging daily about different subjects and linking up to other bloggers posts as well. You can also find a TON of other info on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Just use the hashtag #proudtobeme
Day One is: I love my _________________.
I, Kelli, love my sarcasm. Yes, I know that's a weird one but I personally love my sarcasm and sense of humor. It's twisted and I can be taken wrong at times but I love it. I love that my sarcasm is being passed down to my kiddos and that we can all joke and be goofy together. I also adore that there are days that I meet somebody and they have the same sarcastic sense of humor that I have and we just click. 
What about you? Fill in the blank.... I love my ________________________. 

No comments:

Post a Comment