Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Graduation

A little over a year ago, I (Kelli) decided to become a Certified Holistic Health Coach. 
I signed up with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and started my courses in February. 
I studied, read, took tests, had a baby, got to start seeing clients, and passed my final test. 
Last night was graduation!
I am officially a Certified Holistic Health Coach. 
It feels somewhat surreal. 
However, I am enjoying not doing any schoolwork!
Last week I even read a book that had nothing to do with health and nutrition.
 (If you want a great book check out Home Front by Kristin Hannah).
I have been asked by a lot of people what my plans are now. 
I am currently working with seven clients and my goal is to have ten in the next month or so. 
I also want to start speaking more, I did a few speaking engagements in January and LOVED it. 
There are some other ideas rolling around in the back of my head that I am slowly starting to outline. 
However, right now, I am content and happy. 



If you would like to take advantage of my complimentary Breakthrough Sessions you can contact me at kelli.freese@yahoo.com or visit www.kellifreese.com to set up your appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment