Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Tribute

I take my husband for granted....a LOT!  I don't thank him. 
Today, I am remedying that. 
In honor of Father's Day, here is a list of why I think my husband is great.  
Please let me know why your husband is great too!

Rusty has cleaned up puke more times than I can count. 
He does the laundry, in fact after Anna was born he took it all over. 
He watches the kids so I can get in a workout. 
He put up with my Vegetarian phase, low-carb phase, Fat Flush Plan, and my latest Just Eating Real Food.
He laughs at my jokes, even when they aren't funny. 
He has taught me to laugh at myself. 
He honestly tells me when the outfit I am wearing isn't flattering and NEVER comments on the fact that I'm in workout gear...even though I didn't workout. 
He aids and abets my coffee addiction, with no judgement. 
He doesn't get into my chocolate stash. 
He washes the dishes, in fact he likes to wash dishes. 
He doesn't complain about leftovers. 
He takes me for sushi, even though he doesn't like it. 
He cheers for me at my races. 
He tolerated (and still loved) me and all of my irritableness during three pregnancies. 
He love our kids.  
He isn't embarrassed to build Legos with our boys. 
He isn't embarrassed to admit that our daughter has him wrapped around her cute little finger. 
He changes diapers, a LOT. 
He reads to our kids. 
There is more, so much more.  In fact, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  
Go thank your husband, then call your Dad and wish him a Happy Father's Day.  
Tell me, what makes your husband great?

No comments:

Post a Comment