Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Change Up Your Routine

I was talking with a friend the other day and she told me that she changed up her workouts depending on the season.  She runs in the Spring and Fall but in the Winter and Summer she goes to a kickboxing class.  
At first I thought this was a little weird, then I stepped outside!
 
 
I live in Texas, it is literally ninety-five degrees outside.  Today when I went out for my run at six it was already in the mid eighties.  All of the sudden going inside for a kickboxing workout sounded nice.  
Here's my problem though, I like to workout outside.  
The other day I was running and saw some rabbits, last night I came across a Roadrunner and her baby.
Honestly, I enjoy nature.  However, I have to compensate for the weather.  
Therefore, I have changed up my routine by getting up earlier or exercising later.  
I am also running on more shaded trails.  
 
 
I have also invested in a bigger water bottle.  
What adjustments do you make without sacrificing the things you love in your workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment