Monday, June 3, 2013

Vomit

Conversations with my husband.
Me: "I have to write the Monday post for tomorrow.  Give me a Miscellaneous Monday topic."
Hubs: "Write about vomit.  Everybody here is puking so write about it."
Anna: "Scream."  Pulls on my legs, throws self on floor.
Me: "Nobody wants to know all of our kids except Dylan are puking.  I need something funny, or inspirational, or something.  I know I'll write about Crossfit, that's something cool."
Theme song to Phineas and Ferb plays in the background.  Hubs is grinding coffee.  Anna runs into the kitchen with a toddler potty that I have stored in the bathroom cabinet and proceeds to start stacking the kids cups in it.
Hubs: "People want to know about you too, keep it real.  We woke up this morning and three out of four got sick, oh and we had the Berger boys here too.  Yeah, tell them about Kamron throwing up all over the walls; that's a great story.  Tell people how great I am and cleaned up most of the vomit because you gag at the thought of vomit." 
Me: "I think I should go for a run and get some good ideas."
Hubs: "If you leave me here alone to go for a run, I get to go to a coffee shop."
Me: "Okay, fine.  I think I will write about vomit."
Hubs: "Yeah, okay.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with." 
More Phineas and Ferb songs.  Anna is now twirling in circles.  
I sit down and write this dialogue out because my husband doesn't think I will.  
So yes, I have kept it real.  This was my Sunday morning that you get to read about on Monday...unless Lynette reads it and tells me, "No WAY!"  However, she's probably cracking up right now, because hey; we've ALL been there, right???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment