As a runner, I am always looking for ways to carry my *stuff* when I'm out. I have to have my phone, some Gu, ID, money, keys if I'm running away from home... Sometimes I have so much stuff that the convenient pockets on my running skirts can't hold it all. And if I tried, I'm afraid that they would fall down!
That's why I was really excited to run across Fit Fanny Pack! Steph offers a great, sleek, fanny pack that is perfect for running.
I went ahead and ordered one with a bit of bling... Because I'm all about the bling =)
The day after I got it, I took it out for a long run. The packs have two zippered pockets that are perfect for stuffing with what ever supplies I need and a slit pocket on the top that's perfect for your phone. On this run I stuffed 2 packs of Gu and a Chia Squeeze in the pockets. They fit perfectly, and once the pack was properly positioned (not too high, not too low on the hips). I was off.
With most running packs or belts, I am always aware of where they are because no matter how I adjust them, they always move. Not so with Fit Fanny packs. It did not move the entire 10 miles!
The pockets are easy to get to and to open even while moving. And, because of the type of material the packs are made of, even when I left it unzipped, nothing fell out.
The only downside to the pack is that I shouldn't have ordered a white pack. Since I run on gravel roads, by the time I got home the pack was pretty dusty lol! Good thing the pack washes well =)
As a special for Mom 4ce readers, Steph is offering a discount on the shipping if you contact her through her facebook page, Fit Fanny Pack. Just let her know that Mom 4ce sent you when you send her a message!
This is going to be my next one. After all, a girl needs to accessorize =)
Because I love these packs so much, we're also going to be giving one away! All you have to do is fill out the form to be entered. The contest will run from today thru next week Monday (July 22- 29). Be sure to enter and to let all your friends know about it too!
- No purchase is necessary
- This sweepstakes is open to US residents 18yrs old who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws.
- Odds of winning are determined by number of entrants.
- Entrants are responsible for knowing the applicable laws of their state or locale for receiving products resulting from random drawings.
- Mom 4ce is not responsible for product claims made by manufacturers.
- All entrants release Mom 4ce of any liability for medical issues stemming from the use of products contained in the giveaway. All entrants should consult their medical professional prior to using unfamiliar products.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the official rules of this giveaway as result of entering or accepting the prize.
- Mom 4ce does not acknowledge a cash value for products contained in this giveaway.
- Mom 4ce reserves the right to substitute contents in case any portion becomes unavailable.
- Winner must provide a physical mailing address to receive the giveaway.
- Please allow four to six weeks for the giveaway to arrive. Mom 4ce will make every effort to get it to you faster than the estimated shipping times above.
- Entries will be accepted from Monday, July 22 and End Monday, July 29, 2013 at Midnight CST(Esentially when you go to sleep on Monday night and the clock strikes midnight into Tuesday the giveaway is over).
- Eligible winner will be selected at random and have 48hrs to provide a mailing address. Failure to provide mailing address will result in forfeiture and a new winner will be selected.
- To enter please use the Rafflecopter widget below.
- FYI all entries are being moderated and verified to make sure entries are valid. For example, if you entered that you are leaving a blog post I am verifying that you actually did. If your name is drawn and you did not meet the prerequisite for your entry(ie...blog comment, facebook like, etc...) another name will be drawn and your entry discarded. This makes it fair for those who entered and followed through.
a Rafflecopter giveaway