Monday, February 3, 2014

January Rewind

January has come and gone.  Can you believe it?  Wasn't it just last week we celebrated New Year's?

Training this month didn't go quite as I had planned.  I missed a week at the start with the flu or whatever that crud was.  And then almost a whole week after the Ouachita Switchbacks.  Who knew trying to walk after that would prove to be difficult =)

But, despite the days off, I still managed a couple longer runs and 63 miles total for the month.  More than I have run the last couple months.  Yeah!


For February, I signed up for the Taji 100 Challenge.  I have the month for February to run 100 miles in support of the Wounded Warrior Project.  This is a fundraiser, and if you would like to help me out, please click here.

And I'm hoping this provides the extra motivation to stick to the training plan...  That is if the weather cooperates.  This is what I woke up to on Sunday.


I'm really over this winter weather.  There was a reason I decided to live in the southern states =)









No comments:

Post a Comment