Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Death Star Challenge Recap

This weekend my Moms Run This Town chapter decided to do a virtual 5K. It was put on by another chapter leader in another state but it was The Death Star! Who wouldn't run for that?
We all signed our families up, or at least our boys, and met at a local trail to have some fun. 
I hosted it and my kids all slept in that morning so when I got home my family and I hit the road and got in our 3.2 miles. Can I just say that running with kids is way harder than doing it by yourself???

The kids all loved getting out and "running a race" though and they are even more in love with their medal than I thought they would be!
Now that they have a taste of the bling they want more so I see a lot of family races in my future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment